Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Question ???



Over the last several years I've posted some very important things near and dear to me. Check out my many posts.

Sincerely I do want to interact with my readers and wonder what's on their minds over the things I've posted. I am quite interested in what readers may think about what I said.

For a long time I have blocked the crazy rants from Villa and some other screwballs like him. It was my hope others would eventually contribute opinions and thoughts to mine by not allowing these types so that others would be feel comfortable to contribute remarks in a safe environment. Yet that continues not to happen..
Why?



I'm looking for feedback. Not from the usual idiots commonly found responding by trash talking and bullying (which I will block anyway), but rather to those who actually want to express their sincere responses to my following questions.* Are my subjects not of interest?
* Are my opinions or subjects too screwball to your liking?
* Should I rather concentrate entirely on local stuff?
* I should stay away from what subjects and instead focus on what?
* If nobody continues to respond in a single comment.. what should I make of that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published