Monday, May 16, 2022
Saturday, May 14, 2022
11 years of war in Syria
Much more detailed Syrian war explanation
It only take 10% of people to screw it up for the other 90%. As we can see in the 1st video most are friendly and try as hard as they can to avoid the trouble that surrounds their daily lives.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
THIS IS BULLSHIT !!!
Saturday, May 7, 2022
Keep in mind these are two comupter programs talking to each other. Neither are real humans nor scripted.
For tons of more discussions between these two on a multitude of topics..
HERE"S ANOTHER INTERESTING SITE
They have a selection of GPT-3 celebrity interviews.
Friday, May 6, 2022
I prompt GPT3 with just three lines:
"The following is a conversation between two AIs. The AIs are both clever, humorous, and intelligent.
Hal: Good Evening, Sophia
Sophia: It's great to see you again, Hal."
The rest of the conversation is generated. This is the first conversation I generated."
Keep in mind these 2 are stirctly ciomputer generated!
Food for thought
It could be possible 1,000's of these bots could be lurking throughout social media sites pretending to be real people. Perhaps even in video chats. At what point can anyone determine when there might be more of these machined intelligences on the internet then humans (especially on dating sites)?
Keep in mind some of these are self learning just as humans are (perhaps even more so). Will there ever come a point they supersede humans via having far more abilities instantaneously then the human mind is capable of?
Here's a couple more videos on the subject...
Farming Robots (I'd turn off soundtrack-it's annoying)
If robots are going to do all the 24/7 thinking and work where do we fit in?
Let's hope one day robots don't ask this question. Most likely the answer won't be to our liking.
I enjoy listening to these two more then I do most humans :-)
Thursday, May 5, 2022
US lawmaker 'won't back down' after naked tape leak
If GOP operatives can collect this much compromising material on a member of Congress (Madison Cawthorn), imagine what a foreign intelligence service — like, say, Russia’s — could collect by inviting a bunch of congressmen and millionaires to come visit Moscow for a few days.— Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D (@RVAwonk) May 5, 2022
Boy that's some congress we have!
In my opinion the court itself has invalidated it creditability. Indeed three of the latest nominees might have been considered to have lied to receive their appointments,
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Monday, May 2, 2022