Saturday, January 11, 2020

I'd Like To Get More Views

Although I have a quite few it's always a good thing to get more readers. Do me a favor, take a look at the upper right hand corner. There you can subscribe via email. I promise there's no catch You will not be solicited. When someone subscribes via email I will never use it any way (never have, never will). Another way would be to subscribe to this blog's RSS feeds. It would be helpful if you find something interesting to share it on your social media account. The best part is you can delete any of those links I suggested any time you wish. So why not?

I'm not doing this to make any money whatsoever. It's 100% completely advertising free. This site was created so I could share my wide area of interests with things I come across. You'll never know from day to day what you may find which might appeal to you.

If you could do me one more favor I'd appreciate it. Leave a comment for me why you wouldn't be interested in following via email or by subscribing.

Thanks,
     LVCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published