Friday, January 31, 2020

A Few Words About My Posts In January

This month I deliberately posted the most ever (79 of them- including this one). Many were from 2013. In February likely there will be far fewer. So, if I may suggest, please have a look over those. They were what I considered most significant. In the future there's no way I could make this many new posts in one month.

I'll wrap up this month with my final impressions of this impeachment. (1) I've never seen this many Senators in the chamber at one time. It's only because they were forced to attend.

(2) It appears Trump's going to get a pass. I expect him to be emboldened like never before. I'm certain knowing there will be no consequences he will become more obnoxious then ever.

(3) No society will continue existing without ethics, integrity or morality. There's never been any laws or religious edicts ever made which could force such values. This goes beyond either political party or how people go about living their daily lives. Either we have it or don't. From what I'm witnessing we're sorely lacking in each
Listen To McCain's Final Words To The Senate

Has his words fallen on deaf ears?
I fear so.


With this said. I'll open this up to any thoughts anyone has (not that I expect much of a response). Otherwise, sporadically I will continue to share my thoughts from time to time no matter how few that may be going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published