Thursday, January 2, 2020

Big Changes In 2020 For LVCI

For a few years, especially in 2019, I found myself drawn towards greater negativity then ever before. Unlike years ago politics and other controversial items has led me astray over recent years. In 2020 I intend to focus more on the positive things in life. Music has always brought me the greatest happiness. I've been warned videos are not a good thing to focus on in blogs. Be that as it may I'm not going to hold back embedding them when moved to do so.


Not every post will contain videos but in 2020 I intend to reduce much of the former negativity in my previous posts. Although this blog hasn't reflected it most of my life is taken up with family, learning as much as I can about sciences, history and the unexplained. Expect more of those kind of things

There are enough things to worry about without me adding to them. Besides there are plenty of others who do a better job then I concerning such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published