Tuesday, July 28, 2015

West Easton Best Example Of Dysfunctional Government


Matt Dees posted a video along with his comments on his 'West Easton" blog-- "West Easton Council Meeting Erupts, Ends Within Minutes Of Start"

I must admit I know little about West Easton, but from what I have seen the whole damn thing ought to be dissolved and somehow forced to merge under the City of Easton, Pa. Not that I think Easton itself would want any part of this crime ridden looney toon neighborhood.


Therein there should begin an immediate investigation into the water & air to see if they somehow affected council and it's residents brains. Just my opinion as an outsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published