Sunday, July 19, 2015

Jim Brochu A Very Distant Blogger Buddy

I don't want to go into the long details how I came to know of this actor. Suffice it to say if there's anything to know about Broadway Jim's the man to go to. Here is a performance he gave on June 18th, 2015 onboard Crystal Cruises entitled "Character Man"



Jim Brochu is extremely well known to long time Broadway insiders. I have a whole bunch of other stuff I'm willing to share if anyone has further interests. Otherwise I'll leave this post as it stands

However I do wish to express my admiration of this man who has dedicated his entire life in appreciation of others who also made theater a part of their lives and those that came before them.






Jim Brochu, I salute you and all you've done


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published