Friday, July 31, 2015

I Don't Have A Clue



My credit card company sent me the latest changes to the terms of my credit card.

It's four pages long front and back.

The best part is where they wrote these or any other changes could be made anytime at their discretion. So why am I bothering to read this if they could change any of what I just read... I Don't Have A Clue




:
Got a email from my ISP I might be infected

I run Microsoft's malicious software removal tool, Norton anti virus + power eraser and a disc cleaner. None of these found anything wrong... I Don't Have A Clue



I went to log on to blogger to post this and....
"European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies.

You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities."


If I'm ever in the neighborhood of France or England I might be able to check that. I have absolutely no way of knowing how to confirm this notice actually works for my blog, and that it displays. Otherwise... I Don't Have A Clue




This on top of a recent notice I received from YouTube which warned me some of my videos may require "closed captioning" to conform with the "Americans With Disabilities Act"... HUH?


Everything's getting so damned complicated.




As to why I'm having trouble understanding all this gobbledygook?
I Don't Have A Clue
Do You?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published