Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cat Got Your Tongue?


Come on folks I haven't heard from a lot of you in some time now. Not at all from others. I've observed sometimes as many as 40 comments on various other blogs on a single post.

It appears there are only 2 or 3 blogs anybody bothers to respond to. Come on, I know I have hundreds of readers who visit. How about a little discourse and encouragement for my efforts?

And no, I am NOT ALLOWING the usual hate filled comments that follow when I post something like this. So haters don't bother wasting your time or mine. You know who you are (and so do I).



I'd really appreciate some interactions and thoughts on the various subjects I've expressed opinions on even if you don't agree. They always have been and are still welcome.

Thanks,
     LVCI

6 comments:

  1. I did post a comment on your first NIZ scandal story - it never appeared. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked all over on my comment moderation page and it wasn't there. Sorry I don't know what happened, but thanks for letting me know

      Delete
    2. LVCI, I just learned about Your blog today..I will add it to My bookmarks to follow. Bill Sherman

      Delete
  2. I used to read this Blog regularly but I thought it went inactive. I liked the topics you covered and will read / comment regularly again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. Yeah I took a break for awhile early in the year then started up again with this new interface format

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published