Friday, January 31, 2014

Creepy Surveillance Camera Video

Early this morning (Friday, Jan. 31, 2014) one of my cameras picked up this guy scoping out my garage at 4:49am



Unfortunately he didn't trigger the sensor light on my back porch. That won't happen again if he comes back. I've readjusted and tested it. I have 5 sets of them outside + 1 inside the garage itself. Apparently he wasn't deterred by the one that lit him up on my parking pad.

Overall I suppose it's no big deal since even if he did get in, both vans are locked and it's so crowded in there you can't get anything out around them. Plus I have some of the stuff chained and locked.

The point in posting this is to warn others to always lock their garages and install doors without glass in them. This includes the one that raises. Fortunately this guy was probably looking for a easy snatch and grab. I may not be able to prevent this from happening, but having 4 cameras and a bunch of sensor lights doesn't hurt. At least I'd have swell pictures of the guy for the police and posting online. I also have the option of adding more cameras to my present system or moving one of them to the inside of the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published