Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bunch Of Posts But No Time

I would love to put a huge post together regarding the death of Pete Seeger I so greatly admired.

I also had a post in mind that was about exploding cow farts I found somewhat humorous.

I also intended to post a video of my favorite performance at Sunday's Grammys

Unfortunately I've been very busy filing online my 2013 taxes. Trying to get the Lenovo tablet straightened out that refused to embrace my router to go online. The monthly backups for all of my computers. The noisy fan in my main computer's power supply that decided to act up. This alongside the repeated snow shoveling in the back alley and helping watch the daughter's newly born twins now that she's gone back to work at the hospital for her 12 hours shifts. I'll put all this off until I can find the time to post something else when I have more time.


Instead I'll leave everyone with this (not so burning) question.

Does anyone really give a hoot about tonight's 'state of the union' address, if so why?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published