Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Millions Attacked By Malware on Yahoo

*Ads from Yahoo are redirecting users to sites that install a host of different malware
*IT security firm Fox IT estimates that up to 29,000 computers per hour were affected
*Yahoo says it is aware of the problem and working to fix it

By Alex Greig |The Daily Mail
"Visitors to Yahoo.com over the past week may have been affected by malware coming from the site's ads."My Comments About The Article Above
One more reason why I can't stand all this advertising. Whenever I land on a page I have to wait what seems like forever for the ads to load. Some have videos and others am forced to click to close a splash screen. Bullshit already!

Notice that here on this blog I don't monetize nor have monetary interests in any way what-so-ever to anything I post here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published