Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's Been 7 Days On This Blog..

     ..into the New Year.

It's also been almost 3 years since someone new subscribed via email. Although I have noticed dozens of more have come here through Facebook and RSS feeds. Question is why haven't more subscribed via email? By subscribing no one will get spam nor solicited in any way... I PROMISE!








While I appreciate the increased readership once again I'm requesting readers input and critique. I know there's a bunch of you out there reading this blog, but I would really appreciate your suggestions, thoughts or input on how I can improve.



Please take a second or two out of your time and tell me how this blog could be improved in 2014.

Thanks In Advance,
          LVCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published