Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Scientific Explanation For Bad Behavior

For quite sometime I've questioned why people over the last few years seem to have less and less ethics, civility and moral turpitude.

Do I finally have my answer?

Research from MIT suggest: "Moral Judgments Can Be Altered"

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researchers affected activity in the right temporo-parietal junction (located at the brain’s surface above and behind the right ear). They construed that "People's moral judgment can be altered by disrupting part of the brain"

Pardon me while I make a giant leap here and say..
Hmmm.. this could explain a whole lot, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published