Monday, May 16, 2016

ZZ Top Coming To The Sands



WFMZ: ZZ Top with Gov't Mule coming to the Sands-- "Tickets go on sale May 20 at 10 a.m. They range in price from $70-$99.50... ZZ Top formed in 1969 "

Good Lord I remember when I complained tickets cost $25 at the Spectrum to see them at the height of their career (right after the light bulb was invented). It was when they were still working on growing their beards right after high school.


My, my... lead singer Joseph Michael Hill (Dusty- 67 years old on May 19, 2016) now qualifies for SS and Medicare. Nice to see seniors can still find work :-)

67 Year Old Billy Gibbons Interview Published On Feb 29, 2016



"Vh1 Rock Honors" Live 2007

The thing I always thought made clever good business sense,
these guys never spent money on stage effects and dancers.
Meaning they only had to split most of the take 3 ways.



Major recognition began with this video first released 45 years ago in 1971



THE OFFICIAL ZZ TOP WEBSITE


1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd throw this comment out there to see what you think.

    Anything over 25 bucks too much?
    With the average ticket price of $80 x's 2,500+ people the take is $200,000.

    Does that seem reasonable?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published