Friday, May 6, 2016

Online Poll

On this blog I list the following category labels: Allentown, Celebrity, Entertainment, Environment, Exclusive, Food, Halloween, Healthcare, History, Holiday, Humor, In My Opinion, In The News, Informative, Lehigh Valley, Military, Miscellaneous, Music Video, Obamacare, Pennsylvania, Politics, Pollution, science, Sports, Taxes, Technology, Travel.



I'm curious to see which of these you think get the most hits and the one or two you'd be most interested in?

Pending a response (if anyone's interested) I'll reveal which ones have garnered the most views and which have received the most comments since the two don't coincide.

The reason I'm doing this is demonstrate why sometimes it's hard to decide on which subjects to discuss. Irregardless of those two factors they don't hold the most important decisions in determining what gets posted. Usually it's those topics which motivate me the most on any given day. However it's not something I wish to completely ignore either. Hence why from time to time I seek a bit more direct feedback in the hopes readers and myself will be able to engage more interactively.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published