Sunday, May 22, 2016

Musical Spotlight On 'TruthSurge'


From time to time I like to feature YouTube musical artists. I don't know much about this guy. According to his profile on Google, "I like sharing my knowledge about Christianity, playing the guitar, writing music and short stories. I also like Cap'n Crunch a lot."

All his many videos can be found HERE. They consists of his views on religion, demonstrate not only his amazing guitar playing abilities but so too his many voice & vocal talents. I've posted the following videos hoping to share a few of those out of his many I most enjoyed watching.




You Gave Me A Mountain (Elvis vocal cover)



I Love A Copy Right uh, I mean Rainy Night (Eddie Rabbit play-along!)



Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills guitar play-along



Will You Save Me? (original tune)

He composed and performed (via midi & guitar) everything you hear


Pareidolia (may console ya)

Example of his view of religion. Yes the music and vocals are all him!


CHECK OUT ALL HIS PLAYLISTS
Featuring over 288 videos including his original compositions, parodies & short stories


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published