Sunday, December 28, 2014

Spotlight On Alex Heinen

"I'm a lover of the arts currently residing in the Hudson Valley (Poughkeepsie, NY). For fun I enjoy singing songs from musical theatre on Youtube, indulging in my love of antiques, being a kitten nanny, hitting the gym and being fiercely competitive at board games. I'm graduate of Hampshire College with a B.A. in Theatre I hope to some day settle down and run a small theatre company producing new and rarely produced works.

All videos after 10/12/07 are sung LIVE Videos before 10/12/07: if the audio before 10/12/07 is good quality, it's probably me lip-syncing to my own voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published