Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Over The Top Christmas Display?

Tom BetGeorge says the following video is "The Christmas Can Can as recorded by Straight No Chaser. My home was featured on ABC's The Great Christmas Light Fight and twice on ABC's Good Morning America.

This is my second year decorating. I built all the props using wood, metal, acrylic and corrugated plastic.

I am a music/teacher director for a living (COVA Conservatory in Oakland and Centerville Presbyterian Church in Fremont), hence the massive instruments! The guitar is 17', the piano is 19' and the drums are standard. About 12,500 channels running around 100,000 lights.

Come by and see it in person on the corner of Lafayette and Ruschin in Newark, California most nights from 6-10pm. Because of the light beams on the roof, I turn off the display in heavy rain.

The neighbors are very supportive especially since I use the display to raise money for the poor and homeless through my church. A lot of people have been asking about how to donate to my church's free dining program online - if that's on your heart, please use this link and God bless! Centerville Presbyterian Church Free Dining

     Merry Christmas everyone!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published