Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Bethlehem Gadfly Is Closed.

thebethlehemgadfly.com
Time for a new beginning
"Though the real estate is paid for and will remain open for the rest of the year
... Wednesday, May 19, 2021, high noon, age 81."


I can't begin to tell you the number of bloggers I've seen come and go since 2008. Yet here I am still after 4,132 post for better or worse. I truly wish there more of us posting on a regular basis. Almost all those who were first around when I started either post infrequently or not at all.



h/t to Bernie O'Hare and Michael Molovinsky amongst others for their continuing efforts to do so which exceed my own.

1 comment:

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published