Saturday, April 26, 2014

Think Gov't Unfair To Bundy?

Wait till you hear about the Dann sisters..




COMMENTARY
I said in a prior post I agree that there are some legitimate issues Cliven Bundy raised concerning government policies when it comes to federal land, Now after listening to Cenk I feel even more strongly that Cliven raised very legitimate concerns about government taking land.. I still hold that position. However I also said Sean Hannity was backing the wrong horse..

Cliven has no documented poof of his ancestors ever living before his father purchased a couple of dozen acres in 1946. Census records taken in 1930 or 1940 indicated a Bundy never lived there before that time. Even ignoring Bundy's most recent words, he's proved himself a shady character. Talk is cheap. You can't just go out and say something is so without having documentation. He knows he doesn't have any or he would have presented them previously in one of his several court appeals or presented them to the media.

Therefore I still stand by my words when it comes to questioning the possible unfair dealings the government demonstrates concerning federal lands. I still give Cliven credit for bringing the matter of fees and grazing rights to the nation's attention, but very little beyond that. In my opinion the best that can be said of Cliven, he's exploiting this for his own selfish personal gain. Further in my opinion, at worse he knows he's giving everyone a snow job. I further feel Cliven's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

In short... 'Right church. Wrong pew' Sean.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published