Tuesday, April 8, 2014

West End Hotel Has Quibbled With Allentown

WARNING:
The following contains adult language
If you're offended by such, read no further


According to Lehigh Valley Live.com (04/07/2014)-- "For years, the West End Hotel has quibbled with the city of Allentown over whether they are legally considered a hotel or a rooming house....For the second time in as many years, the matter went before the Allentown Zoning Hearing Board."

The hell with the rooms. I'm more concerned about the bar and what it has become.

Formerly known as the West End Hotel, 'Jabber Jaws' bears little resemblance to what most of us old folks use to be familiar with. Call me old fashion but in my day they would have called for the men in white coats to take this guy away to the funny farm.

'Scumfuc Tradition'- "I Kill Everything I Fuck"
LIVE @ 'Jabber Jaws' on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014


In my opinion I wonder what kind of tenant would want to rent there, it's not exactly the 'Hilton'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published