Monday, April 28, 2014

Opinions Are Like Anuses...

     ... everybody got one

Point Of Observation
I was watching various daytime cable news programs today. These folks get up to several hundreds of thousands dollar$ a year to bloviate. This made me wonder what makes someone's opinion on a cable news show more valuable then yours or mine?

It also makes me feel rather insignificant when you consider I do this for nothing and everything I have in my 401k is far less they get in one year alone for doing the same thing. This is all I have to live on for the rest of my life. Make no mistake about it.. in most cases their opinions carry no more weight or expertise to them then do mine or yours.

What a racket they have going for them !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published