Tuesday, April 21, 2020

What Came Before The Big Bang?

Yeah I'm having another one of my brain farts. I've been watching a number of videos on this subject. Here's one of them...


After spending a great deal of my time today on each of these videos by scientific experts I'm no wiser for it. Let me save you a lot of time. Simply stated, no one knows. They sure do sound smart though expending a great deal of electrical brain activity before announcing they haven't a clue :-)

Next up.. If God Created Us Then Who Created God?
Never mind. Figured out I'd get the same answer as above. Think I'd stand a better chance trying to predict winning lottery numbers. That or when the next opening date will be available for a grocery delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published