Monday, January 26, 2015

Changes To The LVCI Blog

I've changed the template for these reasons.
* This blog now loads extremely fast
* Users can scroll down to every page I've ever uploaded
* It has a cleaner less cluttered look
* Readers can change this blog's appearance to suit their own preferences (see top bar)
* If I want to add more options in the future they won't add clutter
* No longer does someone have to scroll down past one story to read the next
(Features like links to other blogs, archives, etc. can still be found by hovering to the right of the main screen)




Of all the previous templates I've used in the past I find this the most pleasing and hope readers will as well.

1 comment:

  1. Blog loads much more slowly then before and freezes, forcing me to force quit to get outta here, risked coming back to tell you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published