Monday, June 9, 2014

Schlossberg's Message To Teachers

Published on Monday, Jun 9, 2014


No one can argue with that. I'm sure teachers, parents, everyone in the administration and those on the school board agree 100% with Mike.

BUT...
What Mike didn't offer was a single solution for the huge financial dilemma mess facing taxpaying homeowners and the Allentown School District.

In fact a quick search of the measures he co-sponsored doesn't indicate one bill that addressed this issue. Nor can I find any HERE either.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to trash the guy Personally I like him. I think he has good intentions. However no matter how well the intent it doesn't get the bills paid.

According to his campaign's website platform, "My number one priority in the legislature is restoring every cent of removed funding, and more, to basic education. Nothing matters more than this... etc." Nice words, but I can't find any legislative indications that translates those words into action.

But it was a nice video, wasn't it?

Rep. Mike Schlossberg's Bio


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published