Monday, March 8, 2021

Musical Spotlight On Charlie Norman

This guy is very talented. He post this description of himself. Hello and welcome to my YouTube channel! I'm Charlie Norman from Illinois/USA and I've been a carpenter for the last 40 years. I'm a vocal impressionist and I've covered the greats from Neil Diamond, Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, B. J. Thomas, even the Bee Gees all the way down and a lot of the ol' Rock 'n' Roll groups.











Some of the best singers in the world will never been heard on radio, seen on TV or award shows I count Charlie among them. It's not always about money but for the love of sharing their voices with the world. I am forever grateful to them for doing so.


There are so many more singers I wish to feature from time to time on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published