Monday, March 22, 2021

Covid Patients Increasing Again In Lehigh Valley

I will not reveal my sources. Word is some area hospitals are once again seeing increases. 

With all the crap going on with spring breakers in Florida and dozens of states relaxing rules I expect to see the hospitalizations start trending upwards again. I don't care about the number testing positive. What I am concerned about is how many will require hospitalizations over the next several weeks.

Wear the damn masks, social distance and GET YOUR VACCINE !

Ignore me at your own peril.


1 comment:

  1. My Sister-IN -Law who works at St. Lukes also told Me that .

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published