Saturday, March 13, 2021

A Few Outrageous News Videos


Just so you'e aware. Tucker gets paid big bucks to be a a-hole. He's really good at the part isn't he?



Hopefully these fine young ladies won't be taking the vaccine either. Nature's way of selecting which people's DNA should be passed down to further advance the human race. What a way to have to make a living.


Meghan McCain's husband (Ben) kicks off FOX News thoughts on Biden's speech.

Oh please, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.


92 homicides so far this year in the 'City Of Brotherly Love'



I made an exception today
This is the kind of stuff I've been avoiding posting. I know the whole world's full of idiots. No sense giving them attention they crave. However sometimes I need to remind myself because I mostly ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist. Let this post serve to show although I'm aware of these dodo birds I choose not to dwell on them. Rather focusing far more of my attention on other things. Which I have been doing both on this blog and off the blog with my personal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published