Thursday, March 25, 2021

LVCI Response To Biden's First Presser

Initial comments on social media is everything I thought they would be... putrid. This is why I hesitate further postings on political issues.

I'm more confident in Biden then before despite the ugly comments I'm coming across on social media and on various news sites. Especially those in regards to him referring to his notes. Only a fool would speak without them. Other times he had facts without the need for them. Certainly far from those who accuse him of having failing mental capacity. Just because some are in complete disagreement with his positions shouldn't mean he isn't mentally capable of expounding on them.

Quite frankly it disturbs me many people are so ugly. Then again why should I be surprised  If the legend were true, Jesus was nailed to the cross for not pleasing the masses at the time. Not that Joe is anything like Jesus, but on occasion people tend to act like a-holes. I suppose that's part of the world I'll have to learn to accept living in. 

OK. That's enough of that. Thought it worth my thoughts on today's presser. Now back to my other interests henceforth. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published