Thursday, September 6, 2018

I Call BS On Melania Trump Statement

Alternet
Melania Trump Tells Author of NYT Op-Ed to Publicly Name Themselves and Praises 'Freedom of Speech'
"First Lady Melania Trump released a statement..."

This is like the 10th time FLOTUS "released a statement" or tweeted something. I don't believe this crap for one minute. I never will till she STANDS BEFORE A CAMERA AND SPEAKS THE WORDS FOR HERSELF W/O A TELEPROMPTER. Maybe she could go on as a FOX news guest. Otherwise I'm calling this just another pile of BS from the White House.

I understand she may never have wanted to be FLOTUS. I would understand if she would stay in New York or at the White House wanting nothing to do with this. That was her husband's choice (not hers). I can respect that. BUT these press releases I couldn't be more suspect of. Seems like more crap coming from Donald then herself.

PROVE ME WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published