Saturday, September 8, 2018

I Wanna Know What You Think

I-I-I-I.....ME...ME...ME
I've been at this blogging thing for a long time. I'm interested in what is on peoples minds. I've been down this road before. I try really hard to post things most of interest to me and those who read this. I also try to restrain myself from some of things which might offend people too greatly. I also spent a lot of time on some of these posts hoping to get a response. I also hoped many of these would connect with some who had many of my same interests even though some of them were rather off the charts. In so doing tried to do posts few else explored.

SO HERE"S THE THING
Although I would never reveal my identity is no reason for someone not to engage their views with mine. I never felt its a matter of who but what the issues are someone wished to express.

WHAT''S IN A NAME ANYWAY?
I always felt issues where far more important then the identity of the people who said them. Over the years I've lost a lot of the people willing to comment and interact with me. Am I not suppose to take this personally? WELL I DO!

SO HERE IS THE DEAL
Henceforth I'm prepared to follow my inclinations over concerns someone may find my posts offensive. People had ample opportunity to express their concerns. In the following days followers of this blog will experience greater edginess in posts from those before. So too the continuation of embedded videos I feel worth repeating

Be prepared to see a lot less of my previous constraints and more of my responses unlike those before. For example the new 2020 campaign button...

4 comments:

  1. I watched the Kavanaugh hearings on T.V. the last few days.I now understand why the Federal government is so erratic when it comes to governing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently,what you are stating is that your are gonna move waaaay beyond the level of Bernie O'hare bat-shit crazy and gonna compete with the likes of Booker, Waters, Pelosi, and Warren. Don't get it wrong; people do read your drivel. They just don't respond, because you've got an overload of TDS. Evidence? Look above at the meme.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "... you've got an overload of TDS."
      Actually if you look over my posts you will see 90% of my problem with Trump is lying about facts and his really bad choices on issues. ISSUES--- These were what I most focused on. Obviously since no one disputed my facts I'm left to assume they were pretty much on target.

      "Look above at the meme....."
      That came from Trump's twitter feed. If someone is looking for these there's no better place to find them then on Donald's account. I was thinking I might feature a few of them in the future. It probably would help calm my TDS anxiety for a day or two.

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published