Friday, September 28, 2018

What Is Magnetism? Simple Question With No Answer

Wikipedia describes magnetism as a physical phenomena . Yeah but what is it really?

We take so many things for granted like this thing called magnetism. Yes we have a bunch of formulas we use to manipulate it's characteristics for our uses. I even felt it's effects when I couldn't let go of my metal drill when it shorted out in my hands. Hence I been rather convinced it does exist.

Yet this guy says it doesn't. Huh?

Sorry still clear as mud to me

Maybe I'm stupid
Can anyone explain this clearly to me?


Yo scholars. Don't go away yet. Next up I want somebody to prove the existence of time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published