Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I Missed The Emmy Awards-- SO WHAT!

I never watch any of these awards shows because... * I don't give a damn what anybody else likes. I'll decide for myself.
* There're nothing but a smoosh-fest kissing up to one another.
* Women have boobs. Already seen most of em' in their movies and shows already.
* Teleprompter jokes aren't funny.
* Too damn long.
* Nothing but great big ads for themselves interrupted by other ads.
* No point in honoring dead people not around to appreciate it.
* Few can accept their award w/o making a political statement or promoting some social cause.
Got anything to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published