Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Mask/No Mask Plus More Personal Thoughts


Christopher Michael Mann is an American singer-songwriter from Wichita, Kansas. He came in fourth on the second season of NBC's television singing competition The Voice in 2012.


I've stated before YouTube is my go to channel. Otherwise I'd have a tough time creating this blog not being able to embed these videos. It's a place where I can escape from all the bullshit going on in this world. I've pretty much blocked out all the crap going on that I find very disagreeable to me. I suppose that's why this blog has taken somewhat a different direction. For example here's a clip from 'Patch Adams'.


I find this kind of stuff much more favorable to my soul over all the other kind of political lunacy I've been coming across on a daily basis. He said.. she said.. they said. Frankly I don't give a damn. They're all feeding off each other. I've had a enough of it. Nation upon nations people are raising hell. Had enough of that too. We're all given a limited lifespan. Whatever time I have left need not be focused on the eternal struggles that have been going on endlessly on this Earth. Therefore I choose to focus my remaining attentions on the more positive aspects.

One more video I watched today.

See not everything is about what one asshole said lately. Rather there is so much more to learn about accomplishments other humans are making within this world. This may not get me a whole lot of views, but this does somewhat explain where my mindset is at this time.

It seems to me if there ever comes a time in the afterlife one reviews what they've accomplished many will be filled with regrets for what they have left behind. I may not have contributed a whole lot. One thing is certain. I've haven't added to the misery. I tend to think my life's purpose is to witness and learn. Not to participate. Hopefully this be justification enough for my existence.

Anyone want to add something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published