Saturday, July 10, 2021

Biden Afghanistan Presser (06/08/2021)

I apologize for the volume being so low. The White House videos all tend to be this way. The last time I tried to increase the volume I spent two hours running through three editors. The end result was the video became deteriorated. I decided it's easier for viewers to adjust their volumes instead.

This video is the part where he took reporters unscripted questions after his presentation.


Some of President Biden's most vocal critics accuse Joe of not being too sharp (to put it kindly). As far as I'm concerned he's thoughtful and deliberate in his words. Something not to be mistaken for being inept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published