Tuesday, July 27, 2021

This Republican On 01/06 Committee- I Couldn't Agree More

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL)



Some Republican leaders are bashing Pelosi and this committee. I think it would be wise to do a 180. Get on board or risk losing whatever creditability they may have with the majority of their base.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) opening remarks.

These two Republicans are the kind of Republicans I remember back when I first supported that party. These two should make every true conservative proud. They offer me hope that someday, someway we can come together against those who seek to tear our system apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published