Monday, January 11, 2021

Parler Sues Amazon

Reports are Parler is suing Amazon for breaching their contract.

Yeah well I guess that's what happens when posters try to recruit professional bombers to blow up AWS servers and kill Jeff Bezos. The very servers that hosted Parler. I wouldn't put up with them either. While I haven't provided links to these wacko's posts they are out there for anyone to see if they do a internet search.

Before Parler was removed I watched the craziest video you ever wanted to see. Some wacko claimed Italy was organizing some sort of NATO effort along with our military to install Trump after all our bank accounts and charge cards would become locked out before an overthrow. Two points. Who the hell is this guy that he would know and secondly why give everyone a heads up? Guy's nuttier then a pecan pie!

If I was in charge of Amazon's internet servers I most certainly would have wanted to do the same thing. Why would I want my company to become a haven for lunatics. Especially those trying to destroy the United States, kill me and blow up my servers. Besides it's bad for business :-)



Check back often. Better yet subscribe. You never know what you'll find next on this blog. Entertainment, science, technology, humor, everything in between and more.

1 comment:

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published