Sunday, January 3, 2021

Certifying Electoral Votes Always Been A Circus




I expect it will be even a greater boondoggle this go round. This because 12 Senators are willing to sign unlike times prior. Could this be the time our democracy as we know it comes to a end where politicians, rather then the voting public, decides who shall be appointed president?

It'll be a sad day if partisan politicians get to determine which presidential candidate is allowed to hold office.

As far as the accusations of fraud is concerned... it's not up the federal government to undermine the legitimate will of states  States which have certified and presented their results to them. If in so doing succeed they will have given themselves more power then the constitution was designed to have provided.  I'm 100% certain this is not what the writers of the constitution had intended.

I will add this.
If these power mongers manage to install Trump I will (out of fear) delete every post I ever made concerning Trump or the nut jobs who've allowed this overthrow to occur. Including this one. Hopefully it won't, but history has shown it becomes very dangerous for anyone who opposes and exposes such treachery. 

Perhaps I'm over reacting. Perhaps not. Better to error on the side of caution. I'm no fool. I know when I could be in way over my head. Depending what happens this could be such the case.




Check back often. Better yet subscribe. You never know what you'll find next on this blog. Entertainment, science, technology, humor, everything in between and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published