Monday, October 31, 2016

Tesla's Solar Roof May Be Available Next Year

Tom Randall | Bloomberg.com
"The plan is for Panasonic to produce the solar cells and for Tesla to put together the glass tiles and everything that goes along with them. That’s all predicated on shareholders approving the $2.2 billion acquisition of SolarCity, the biggest U.S. rooftop installer, on Nov. 17.... "


Click On Bottom Right Corner To Enlarge





This is not the first time I heard about something like this. I wrote an extensive piece similar to this on July 19, 2011 entitled "Nearly Unnoticeable Solar Electric Shingles".

In it I wrote why I'm so enthused. I also mentioned they've been available since back then. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published