Sunday, October 9, 2016

Someone's Near Death Experience



I've mentioned before that from time to time I like to visit THIS NDE WEBSITE.

With all the turmoil, divisiveness and killing going on in the world it somewhat brings me solace not all is what it may seem.

Today I read this story. This one like most of the others have these things in common..* I feel that we are what we call God.

* I see Life and people in a different way. I feel more that they are myself, I feel that if I hurt them, it is like hurting myself, because I feel that we are all equal out of this world, we are the same. I feel more respect and understanding towards others and their lives so much whatever they are.

* I don't remember the details because they erased it from me on returning.

* Everything seemed to be happening at once; or time stopped or lost all meaning.










So OK Here's The Bottom Line, What Is Reality?
People can believe whatever they want to believe, but just what if all this is true. Why would anyone squander their limited time on Earth on such hatred and suffering we put ourselves and others needlessly through. Even if we wish to completely reject these idea's, why shouldn't we try and emulate the existence some claim exist beyond this the world from their experiences near death. One which would surely make this a better world in which to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published