Monday, October 10, 2016

Most Amazing Synth Performer I Ever Come Across

Believe me I've watched a lot of keyboard performances of every kind over the years, but never anyone who came close to her.


All of her videos can be found HERE

I've played around a lot over the years with my Roland SC55 and my midi software on this computer. How she does this live and in real time defies anything I've ever be able to come up with. Some of my sequences took weeks trying to tweek system exclusives, rhythm changes and all the other razzmatazz that goes along with sequencing. None of them ever came close.

Absolutely amazing and extremely humbling. I doubt anyone comes near her talent anywhere in the world when it comes to live performances.




One Of My Own Past Roland SC55 Efforts


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published