Friday, August 7, 2015

More Local Mainstream BULLSHIT!


Posted by Bernie O'Hare on LVR:
Ten Commandments Plaque Missing From NorCo Chambers Again
August 07, 2015 12:00 AM

The Express Times:
10 Commandments stolen from Northampton County Council chambers
August 07, 2015 at 12:52 PM

WFMZ-TV:
Ten Commandments plaque stolen from Northampton County
August 07, 2015 at 9:15 PM EDT



Say what you will, but WFMZ, The Express Times and the Morning Call need to acknowledge their sources. They've done several stories based on Bernie's & Molovinsky's blogs All of these have used bloggers time and again w/o acknowledging their efforts. Way back when I worked in radio (in the 70's) I always credited my sources when I did the news. Still do on this blog. I can understand they use many resources, but this constant use of material w/o crediting their original source needs to be called out.

Bernie told me several times he doesn't care. Well I Do. Even if Bernie has no use for me I think he should be acknowledged. This is BULLSHIT no matter what he or I think of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published