Monday, March 17, 2014

Music Video: "I Am Ukrainian"

Georgian singers singing in support of Ukraine

Currently this video has garnered nearly 8 million views


Deborah Stambler wrote a blog piece at The Huffington Post on February 14, 2014-- "Filmmaker, Ben Moses, who put the video together and released it on YouTube has direct contact with the young woman. I asked him who she is and why she's speaking out. In order to keep her identity confidential and keep her safe, he's not saying a word about that. He's letting the video and the response to it speak for itself,

Ben Moses was the creator and co-producer of Disney/Touchstone’s "Good Morning, Vietnam" starring Robin Williams.

As you would expect this video does not come without controversy attached to it--
Exposed: Viral 'I am a Ukrainian ' Video” Produced by PR Company Linked to ‘Regime Change’ NGO

Whether the changes currently going on in the Ukraine is a grassroot movement or not I'll leave for others to decide. My only hopes are for the Ukrainian people this will not lead to the horrific conditions we see today in Syria, Egypt and elsewhere.

Regarding that other part of the world-- I find it rather suspect if there isn't some kind tampering going on when nearly all the enemy nations of Israel are currently ripped apart internally. When largely Muslim nations are weakened by infighting, they have little ability to stir up trouble for Israel. Is this by coincidence or design?

Hence my reluctance to accept either Ukraine's or the problems in middle east coming entirely from the people themselves without outside forces having at least some sort of hand them. Therefore my thoughts go out to the peaceful people who want no part in any of this and suffer because of it. To peaceful people everywhere my heart goes out to you. I could care less who claims victory. Only that whoever the victor is, they do what's right for their people who have suffered needlessly in these power grabs.

Yes I know history shows us that's not always the case. However, one can always hope otherwise. Call me unrealistic or a dreamer, but my thoughts will always be with the people who just want to go to work, raise a family, want no greater part in this life then to be left alone and grown to realize throughout history ALL WARS are stupid as hell !


"Holy Dirt",
There's No Such Thing!



ALL WARS SUCK !


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published