Monday, March 10, 2014

I Get Sick Of...

* Food packages shrinking every month or so, but still costs the same price. No snacks aren't only half full because of settling either. Who the hell are they kidding!

* Food manufacturers offering coupons for new versions of the same products that cost more. While at the same time screwing up the old ones so consumers are forced to pay more for what the product once was.

* Every website loading up more and more advertisements that have been slowing down their page loads ever increasingly month after month. This includes pre-rolling embedded videos, annoying banners, embedded advertising, survey requests and a whole hosts of other kinds of pop ups. Do they think we came for advertisements or the content? JERKS!

* Redesigning the GUIs on web pages and their options every damned month. Take a break I don't want new & improved options!

* No I don't want to save paper by receiving my bills online. For example my medical plan cost me $6,000 a year + a $2,000 deductible. Send the damned EOBs. It only cost ya pennies for what you won't cover anyway!

* Stop nagging me on the telephone, email and on my bills to switch my telephone carrier, electric company, gas company etc... it ain't gonna happen!

* Thanks but no thanks to my credit card carriers, banks and others who's telemarketers insist on calling me dozens of times . I already have life insurance. I don't want your payment protection nor credit monitoring either!

* I've paid close attention to all the advertisements on TV that appear hourly. I have no need for pills for erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, low testosterone. I have no use for maxipads or panty liners. Same goes for a better toilet paper wipe. 2/3rds of the advertisements are for $20,000 automobiles that I will never buy till the wheels fall off the one I have. If I'm unconscious laying in the back of an ambulance I doubt I'll express a preference for them to take me to a special hospital for treatment miles away that's out of my network either.

* Thanks 'Morning Call' for littering my sidewalk out front with your free newspapers that I don't want. This has required me to put my recycling bin out twice as often. Maybe you should talk to my medical provider above who no longer wants to send me paper EOBs.

* Politicians saying budgets will cost taxpayers 30% more next year. Year after year they always manage to look like they're doing us a favor when it ends up costing everyone 10% or 20% more. Wow. What a break.. thanks!

* Litigants who say they are suing on principle while collecting millions of dollars which cost consumers and taxpayers wads of money that benefit only lawyers and they themselves. These costs are simply passed on to others Yeah that'll show them !

* Outlawing cigarettes and e-cigarettes while at the same time the push is on to smoke weed. Yeah ok, I'll drink to that.

I have at least 20 more. Enough of mine. What about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published