Monday, April 1, 2013

Lehigh Valley Hot Air Balloon Ride


I've never taken one of these. I probably won't either for the same reason I could never have been an astronaut. I fear heights. As far as I'm concerned if being an astronaut involves taking an elevator up hundreds of feet to get on top of a oversized fire cracker.. count me out!

An acquaintance of ours took a romantic balloon ride with her husband complete with wine. Take off.. A-OK. Cruising.. A-OK. Landing.. Forget it!

The basket clipped a 6 foot tree and tipped over flipping them out onto the ground. They were OK, but the wine spilled out all over the ground when no doubt they could have used it the most to calm their nerves. :-)

Anyways here's a video I came across on YouTube of someone who calls herself deej414. Apparently she does film work for a program called "Talk Of The Town" on Blue Ridge Cable Channel 13. I think she did an excellent presentation on what it's like to take a balloon ride.


The "High On You Balloon Team" on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published