Monday, August 23, 2021

Allen B. West Pissed After Wife Arrested




Followup


sanangelolive.com
Gubernatorial Candidate Allen West's Wife Speaks Out About DWI Arrest
"So, not knowing my rights nor the sequence of events to occur, I went along and at this moment I will avoid the gory details, but I am both injured and getting medical care. Officer Harris with the Dallas Police Department became “Aunt Lydia” for those fans of The Handmaid's Tale. She became my personal tormentor. She “showed me the ropes,” wrote West. “My hands are swollen and bruised as are my shoulders and arms. I have been locked and restrained in the squad car in the sweltering heat…. “The restraint tore some of the ligaments in my hands and shoulders. And….. I probably will test positive for COVID. My head is hurting very badly,” wrote West."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published