Sunday, August 22, 2021

4,215 Posts To Date

Looking back over the last ten years or so I've surprised even myself over the number and diversity of posts I made. Surely readers may find some of these of interest to them. Check them out on the right sidebar.

When I think I've covered just about every topic someone could I always find something more to post about without repeating myself. I really doubt anyone could find more diverse topics anywhere else other then here. I've always tried hard to find stuff that isn't repeatedly​ found elsewhere. Off the beaten path so to speak.




Yeah I'm blowing my own horn.
Why not?
If not I, who else would?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published