Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Do Folks Ever Get Tired Of Bickering?


Over 1,100 comments in less then 24 hours.
Are you kidding me!
I don't give a rat's ass what 1,100 other people think.
Don't these folks have any thing else to think about?

I sure do that's why I post on just about anything other then Gov. Cuomo resigning or this unending BS about Covid. I'm trying to inform people rather then swimming with the tide. Seems the world would be a whole lot better place if people in general tried to look beyond the tiny little bubble they want to immerse themselves in.

Take a look at my many posts below and on the side if you want to experience something beyond what main stream would prefer to direct peoples attention to. I try to make every effort connecting people with the things they may not come across elsewhere. My goal is to expand my horizons. To be as eclectic as I possibly can just like I always have been. Hopefully many of those who visit this blog regularly will join me as well in this journey going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published