Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Coupla' Gripes I Have

House Republicans Plot To Remove Liz Cheney From Leadership.
The time has come for people who identify as Republican to decide whether they are going to BE ACTUAL TRADITIONAL REPUBLICANS or become one of Trump's stooges. Can't be both.


What's with the Lehigh Valley Health Network?
I've been on their patient website for years and had no problems. Now they're really ticking me off with their constant COVID-19 email nagging. I changed all the preferences they recommended. Even went on the site and changed some others. Yet the next day another pain in the butt reminder to get my jab. When I visited in March I told my doctor to put it in their system I already had mine. He did not. Next step block the whole damn site the emails are coming from. Something I'd really not prefer to do. They're thick as a brick!

Everybody wants my smartphone number
First off I don't have one of those cursed things. If I did I sure wouldn't want their apps, nuisance texts or robocalls. Yet every day one of my accounts pest me like somehow they were doing me a service when I'm online with my PC or through email. When I visit my account sites sometimes a pop up gets into my face wanting to know if I want to chat with a representative. NO! Damn it I'm just here to check on something. Then there's those other popups asking me to take their survey before I've gotten to see anything on the first page.

Things I've bought online
Why in the world would they think I'm a compulsive groupie wanting to buy everything they're selling. Especially those offers with something like 20% off of what I just paid full price for? No I'm not going to give them feedback and product reviews either. Our transaction is concluded. Now go away.

Those are a few of mine. Have you any others to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published